Friday, March 5, 2010

Keep on keeping on.....


So we had our usual Friday visit to the 4F clinic today. (the 4F clinic is the high risk pregnancy clinic at McMaster) The good news is that everything is still looking OK so far. Baby is doing well enough to not need to be born yet and the doctor said that we won't know what the future holds until we see what kind of trend is happening with baby's growth. We won't know any more about how she is doing until we get another ultrasound on Tuesday to check her growth over the past 2 weeks. I've had so many ultrasounds in this pregnancy I feel like I should be bringing my own gel to my appointments. All of this just reinforces how glad I am to be Canadian and not have to worry about health insurance or the cost of these procedures.

Anyway, so it's back on bedrest. I'm trying to find ways to feel productive while I can't do anything. I knitted my first sock. My life is pretty simple right now. Just moving slowly through the days....getting further along than I ever thought I would.

No comments: